Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Please read the job duties, skills, and minimum requirements before applying.
Customer Service Representative
- Commitment to customer service excellence
- Follow Detailed Instructions and relay messages accurately to clients.
- Schedule appointments and process online orders
- Dispatch security and alarm calls
- Maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Use strong phone skills and verbal communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ·
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Receive and apply critical feedback
- Effectively provide critical feedback
- 18+ years of age and legally entitled to work in U.S.
- Resident of Washington State
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and remain alert
- Possess basic computer skills
- Type 40 WPM
- Ability to speak, read and write effectively in English
- Open Availability for 24/7 service